Friday, August 7, 2015

The Days I Struggle

There are days I struggle with the whole "eat what makes you happy", "eat a balance meal", "count all of your calories", "no carbs". The list goes on and on and on my brain that feels so small and filled with so many thoughts. But I have come to a point where no matter what, I will always love my body. It's my journey and until I figure shit out I will keep loving it and enjoying every minute of it!

My body was strong enough for a baby. My body was strong enough to conceive and carry a baby for 9 months. My body is strong enough to hold my fragile back when it goes out on me and has been through hell and back with accidents. My body is strong enough for those who criticize me and say "oh you just need to loose this amount of weight to look good".

I just simply don't care what others definition of "what I should be and what I should look like" is.

What I care about is my soul. What I care about is how I make people feel. What I care about is making memories. And I am still figuring things out. But my body is love. My body is strong. My body is stretched. My body is scars. My body is painted with beautiful art. My body is stretch marks. My body is patience. My body is authentic. My body is unique. My body is a mother. My body is me.






No comments:

Post a Comment