Thursday, December 3, 2015

Something that makes YOU happy!

Hey there!!!

This week I decided to just do one thing each day, ONE thing that makes ME happy!! And let me tell you it has been making such a huge difference :) When I became a mom I put myself last, didn't think much about myself and what I like. Of course I always still put her first but I decided that even if I just have a couple of minutes to myself I will do something for ME. It has made my soul so happy!! And when I mean one thing, I mean the smallest things! haha

This is what I have done this week and maybe you can try and see how you feel! :)

Monday: Painted nails
Tuesday: Did some make-up to start my day!
Wednesday: Bought a new foundation to try (which I love btw)!
Tonight!: Reading a book and sipping some hot chocolate!
Tomorrow: Taking some fun photos of a new blog post!

Just these past couple of days it has made such a huge difference on how I feel and how I go about my day. When you become a mother you don't realize how life changes dramatically! And let me tell you, as a mother I never meant to "not make time for myself". No mother thinks that way when they have children, but because we are filled with so much love beyond words, our emotions change, our priorities change, we tend to forget about "us". But I realized this week, that it is ok to make some time for myself.  I still have a lot more to learn about motherhood, after all it is still a journey!

XO-Monica




No comments:

Post a Comment